1ad·ven·ture: an exciting or remarkable experience


About Me

My photo
Welcome to our Blog!! My name is Amanda and I've been married to my wonderful husband Eric since March 2010. We are new homeowners and just welcomed first child, Kennedy Sophia in June 2011. I work from home as a Disney Travel Expert and am loving it!! I have always wanted to do something I'm passionate about and now I'm doing it!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Send Caleb to Walt Disney World

Recently I have been working with a lot of great clients. That is the best part of my job. Two families in particular have been a lot of fun to work with.  They are actually traveling to Disney at the same time as my family. It's their first visit and we've had a blast planning it.

2 days ago I received word that 6 year old Caleb, the son of one of the families was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. His mom said Chemo and radiation would just be too hard on his body.

I can't express how heartbroken I am. I have cried many times already for Caleb and his family.   No one deserves to go through this but especially not a 6 year old. Right now Caleb's biggest wish is to go on the trip to Disney that his Mom and I have been planning. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that happens. If you are reading this and can afford to donate just a little, please do...every little big helps.

Right now I'm going to hug my baby so tight and say lots of prayers for Caleb and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment