1ad·ven·ture: an exciting or remarkable experience


About Me

My photo
Welcome to our Blog!! My name is Amanda and I've been married to my wonderful husband Eric since March 2010. We are new homeowners and just welcomed first child, Kennedy Sophia in June 2011. I work from home as a Disney Travel Expert and am loving it!! I have always wanted to do something I'm passionate about and now I'm doing it!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! For some time now I've wanted to get back into writing a blog, but I couldn't figure out just what I wanted to write about.  While browsing the web I was looking at some weddings inspired by the movie UP!  Both my husband and I adore this movie and that's when it hit me...life is too short and while we may have settled down with our little family, our life has been quite the adventure! After all, the definition of adventure is an exciting or remarkable experience.  Thanks for reading along and sharing in our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment